GE Hybrid Water Heater
Did you know that residential water heaters are the highest energy users in U.S. households behind air heating and cooling systems? It's true!
Introducing the GE® Hybrid electric heat pump water heater.
By utilizing heat pump technology in combination with traditional electric elements, this water heater pulls heat from surrounding air and transfers it to the tank. This innovative process creates the same amount of hot water as a traditional water heater, but can reduce energy consumption up to 62%*.
- Currently available in 50-gallon only
- Uses existing water and electrical connections
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards with a rating of 2.35 Energy Factor
- Energy savings of $320 per year* (based on 3 people per household)
- Fits into a similar footprint as a standard 50-gallon electric water heater
- 10-year limited warranty (one year limited parts & labor and nine year limited parts)
- Conventional heating elements sense high-use periods and automatically switch back to energy efficient heat pump mode when demand is fulfilled
- User friendly electronic control panel for temperature, vacation, heavy use, and energy saving modes
For more information, visit the GE® Hybrid website.
*Based on DOE test procedure and comparison of a 50-gallon standard electric tank water heater using 4881 kWh per year vs. the GE heat pump water heater using 1856 kWh per year.
Marathon Water Heaters
Buy the water heater that will last as long as your home
Buy a new Marathon Water Heater and you'll get more than your money's worth. You'll get the peace of mind knowing it is guaranteed to last as long as you own your home.
The big things folks notice about the new Marathon are all the features it has.
Some things you see right away - like its tough but lightweight polyethylene outer shell. Other things don't become apparent until you've owned a Marathon for a while - like the fact that it is incredibly energy efficient - or the value of the Marathon water heater being warranted not to leak for as long as you own your home. Sounds too good to be true? This time it is true.
Other features that make the Marathon water heater the best buy:
- No anode rod is needed - nothing to corrode in the heater
- Its tough outer shell makes it virtually impervious to shipping damage
- Marathon has the best warranty and longest life available
- Marathon 40 gallon water heater only weighs 81 pounds
- Marathon 50 gallon water heater only weighs 91 pounds
- Marathon water heaters are the most efficient available typically paying for themselves in under five years
These touches add up to one thing: real long-term value for as long as you own your home
Utility Sales & Services DivisionTo Order:
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, INC
To order, please visit aecisales.com